Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Emotional Days

I have really been in touch with my emotions lately.  From the graduating of my daughter, my stepdaughter,   My daughter going off to college, my son's medication working, not working, and my older son going to fifth grade, and day-to-day life experiences.  Well I have never been one to cry but last week I guess I had pinned up so much emotions along with frustrations I just started crying.  I actually cried!!!  I cried for the first time in God knows how long.  I shared the fact that I cried.  I felt better after I cried!!  Well on Monday,  a good friend of mine was killed in a tragic accident.  I am still in shock and in disbelief that he is gone.  I did not realize how much of a part of my/ our life as he has been.  Every special event and holiday he has been a part of it the past few years.  Cherish your friends while they are here (even though I did)!! I will miss him and I'm glad that I have good memories with him and about him.  Give me my flowers while I'm alive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment